My Blog List

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Life's Not All Black & White !


Sitting with my Cat
 I sit beside you looking at the sea,
Sharing my dreams and the person, I want to be.
They say, 'you are just an ordinary fisherman, with dreams too big to be true'
And laugh, mock, demean and demotivate me
About their intentions, I have no clue.



She too stranded me at the shore
Walking away hand-in-hand with a handsome blue-eyed guy
Who in Canary Wharf, owns four floors.

I was disappointed.

But then somehow, mom made me understand,
"Life's too short to cry for, whats not in your hands".

I mustered courage,
And just stuck to my plan
Working doubly hard this time and putting in my best as far as I can.


Today, while you sit with your man, looking at the boat,
My dear friend, I just want to say, this is only one of my thousands, that's afloat !






                     All images and writing in this document © Pooja Kumar, 2014.

2 comments: